Vancha Kalpalatha Srividya Ganapathi Homam is a very powerful homam and can be performed only by Srividya Upasaka or Srividya Sadhaka.
The homam is performed by invoking the combined form of Srividya Ganapathi, chanting of mantra of Shri Vancha Kalpa Ganapathi which is a samputa of a Rig vedic hymn, Maha Ganapathi moola mantra, Gayatri Mantra and Shri Vidya mantra and then the homam is performed as per the vedic scriptures.
The main ingredient used for Vancha Kalpalatha Srividya Ganapathi Homam is Modakam, Pomogranate
Significance of Vancha Kalpalatha Srividya Ganapathi Homam:
Vancha means Desires, Kalpa means that which grants the desires Latha means Divine mother Lalithambika one who grants all heart desires. Vancha Kalpa Latha Srividya Ganapathi is the Ikya swaroopa form (combined form) of Lalathambika as Shakti and Ganapathi as Shiva form which grants all the heart desires. It is very secret, powerful and rare srividya sadhana.
The mantra of Shri Vancha Kalpa Ganapathi is a samputa of a Rig vedic hymn, Maha Ganapathi moola mantra, Gayatri Mantra and Shri Vidya mantra. Thus this is very powerful and combines in itself the obstacle removal calibre of Ganapthi, the wish-bestowing and boundless spiritual power of Sri Vidya mantra, and the power of enchantment of the Rig vedic mantra.
- Chanting the mantra of Vancha Kalpalatha Srividya Ganapathi once is equal to 444 chants of Maha Ganapathi Mantra and Gayatri mantra.
- Chanting of one Vancha Kalpalatha Srividya Ganapathi is equivalent to taking holy dip in all the punya thirtham (Holy Rivers)
- Chanting of Vancha Kalpalatha Srividya Ganapathi is equivalent to chanting of 444 times of all Ganapathi Mantras
- Performing of one Vancha Kalpalatha Srividya Ganapathi Homam is equivalent to perfroming 444 Maha Ganapathi Homam
- Performing of one Vancha Kalpalatha Srividya Ganapathi Homam is equivalent to chanting of the four Vedas
- Performing of one Vancha Kalpalatha Srividya Ganapathi Homam is equivalent to one Sahasra Brahmana Bhojanam (Offering food to 1000 Vedic Priests at a time)
Vancha Kalpalatha Srividya Ganapathi Homam is ideal for:
- People who wants to protect from negativity
- People who are facing navagraha doshas - especially Rahu and Ketu Dosha, dasha / bukthis
- People who are facing unforeseen obstacles in every area of their life
- People who want to materially and spiritually
Vancha Kalpalatha Srividya Ganapath Homam Procedure:
- Ganapathi pooja
- Punyaha Vachanam
- Maha Sankalpam
- Kalasa Pooja
- Navagraha Pooja
- Vancha Kalpalatha Srividya Ganapathi Homam (Japam and Avarthi Homam)
- Prasada viniyogam
About Vancha Kalpalatha Srividya Ganapathi
Vancha Kalpalatha Ganapathi is the combined form of Shiva and shakthi, the lower part of the body is goddess form (Lalithambika) and the upper part of the body is the Ganesha form. This mantra is the ultimate step in Sri Vidya sadhana. Its very rare to find combinations of all these powerful shakti’s in this mantra. This sadhana itself is sufficient to attain material and spiritual benefit in one’s life.
The homam is performed in samashti sankalpa or group sankalpa or group invoking. For individual homam - send us a mail to: email@example.com. We will get back to you with the quotation and we can customize and perform the homam according to your need. For Customized Homam - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
The Homam to be performed depends on the type of problems & the individual’s Birth Chart, usually a Pandit is consulted for advice on the type of homams that are to be conducted. If you have any doubts please send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. A detailed analysis of your Horoscope chart can be done by our Pandits would suggest you the most suitable remedies or if to conduct special poojas or homams for specific problems, that would help you over come your problems and to obtain evident good results
The main objective of performing the Homams is to enrich positive energy of the ruling planets and to nullify the negative elements shown in the birth chart. It is also a form of remedial measure which has been followed from the ancient times. Homams and poojas are performed for a particular deity by invoking Agni – the God of fire. It is said that when Lord Brahma (the creator among the Trinity) created man, he also created “Homam” for man’s livelihood and his attainment of spiritual desires.