Chinnamasta Homam is a very powerful Homam. This homam can be performed only by the upasakas. Chinnamasta homam provides several advantages to devotees for living a successful life.
Chinnamasta Homam is performed by invoking Goddess Chinnamastha. She is the 6th Goddess among Dasha Maha Vidya or Ten Mahavidyas. She also signifies courage and protects people from evil forces and enemies.
Significance of Chinnamasta Homam:
Vedic scriptures describe her as a self controller who helps for gaining spiritual knowledge and wisdom. Also, she is often depicted with a severed head and displays a lot of eyes around her body. It is believed that people who offer prayers to her will gain better prospects in life by resolving different types of problems. Chinnamasta is the embodiment of love, humanness, anger, terror, mystic, etc. Anyone who performs Chinnamasta homam can witness major changes in life
- Performing Chinnamasta Homam plays a key role in destroying ill and negative forces to get peace of mind.
- By Performing Chinnamasta Homam, you will be able to recover from fear
- People who want to experience yogic and occult powers can choose it for ensuring progress in spiritual path
- It provides methods for removing doshas and karmic issues in a horoscope to obtain optimum results.
Chinnamasta Homam performed at Anarghyaa:
- For Customized Homam - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
Chinnamasta Homam is ideal for:
- People who are suffering from fears and phobias
- People who are having fear of deatlh or fear of unknown
- People who are having karmic issues
- People who want to attain great spiritual level
Chinnamasta Homam Procedure:
- Ganapathi pooja
- Punyaha Vachanam
- Maha Sankalpam
- Kalasa Pooja
- Navagraha Pooja
- Chinnamasta Homam (1008 japams and tat dasams homam)
- Prasada viniyogam
The homam is performed in samashti sankalpa or group sankalpa or group invoking. For individual homam - send us a mail to: email@example.com. We will get back to you with the quotation and we can customize and perform the homam according to your need.
The Homam to be performed depends on the type of problems & the individual’s Birth Chart, usually a Pundit is consulted for advice on the type of homams that are to be conducted. If you have any doubts please send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. A detailed analysis of your Horoscope chart can be done by our Pundits would suggest you the most suitable remedies or if to conduct special poojas or homams for specific problems, that would help you over come your problems and to obtain evident good results
The main objective of performing the Homams is to enrich positive energy of the ruling planets and to nullify the negative elements shown in the birth chart. It is also a form of remedial measure which has been followed from the ancient times. Homams and poojas performed for a particular deity by invoking Agni – the God of fire. It is said that when Lord Brahma (the creator among the Trinity) created man, he also created “Homam” for man’s livelihood and his attainment of spiritual desires.