Cancellation and Refund
1) Normally an order once placed cannot be canceled by the buyer
2) Damaged products: we make the best efforts to ensure that you receive the products in the best possible condition. However, there may be cases where the item(s) delivered may get damaged in transit. Under such cases, you can either get the item(s) replaced free of cost or get the order cancelled. You have to resend the damaged product(s) within 3 working days, and only after we receiving the damaged product(s), we will be able to process the refund or replacement. You have to bring to our notice about the same immediately upon receiving the product. Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the particular product, in such cases we will offer a refund.
3) No refund / return is not available for the products which are delivered correctly
4) The order placed for Puja / homam / Temple puja cannot be cancelled, and there will be no refunds, rather alternate date for completion of puja / homam may be permitted. Hence before making the payment, users are requested to be sure.
5) The Shipping Cost and Tax amount are non-refundable. For any approved refund - only the product cost will be refunded
6) Cancellation for Purohit / Pandit Services:
- Cancellations can be made 2 days or more before the event date of Pooja or Homam for Purohits / Pandits services
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made within 2 days or 48 hours of the event.
- Refunds will not be provided for Poojas Cancelled on that particular day during that muhurth time due to any reason from the devotees side.
- Notice of cancellation must be made via e-mail to email@example.com. A cancellation acknowledgement will be sent within 2 working days and fees refunded within 10-12 working days, subject to this Refund Policy.
- Upon cancellation request we shall refund the amount after deducting the GST as applicable or Transaction charges or shipping charges if any.
Registration is not complete until payment has been received. Advance or full Payments not received ten business days before the Pooja will result in non delivery of our service. Payment should be made by Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard or Netbanking or Payment Gateway.
1) Always email us first if you have a problem. Send your email to: info [at] anarghyaa.com
2) Always be sure to report your problem within 2 hours of receiving the product in question. You can also send us photo of the damaged box or item to info [at] anarghyaa.com.
3) Never ship back an item without consulting / writing to us. It's very important that you do not ship the item back to us until you have verified with us and no refund or replacement shall be given on such items.
4) Always return your items using registered airmail / courier who provide proof of delivery. If we do not receive the product, we will not be able to process the refund or replacement. So make sure to send through reliable courier / post agency only and forward the tracking details to us and keep the airway bill till it gets delivered to us
5) Please return within 3 working days of confirmation from our end, and with original packing / manufacturer’s packaging & in original condition.
6) As safe delivery to you is our responsibility, in the same way sending back safely to us is your responsibility.
7) Anarghyaa shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request. If we find that the request is genuine, we will initiate the Return or replacement process. We will process the same only when it has received the confirmation from the vendor concerned in respect of the contents of the product relating to that refund.
Note: Refund process may take upto 3 weeks.