Sudarshana Homam is removal of all enemies & avoiding accidents, The desires of human beings are innumerable and they vary in nature. The yantra (a symbol embedded in metal) used in the Homam, will keep all negativity at a distance and bring in divine and auspicious energies
Sudarsana Homam is performed by invoking Lord Sudarshan followed by the chanting of Lord Sudarshan Mantra and then performing the homam and receive the blessings of Lord Sudarshan.
Significance of Sudarshana Homam:
Sudarshana Homam is a very powerful Homam which fulfills your Desires, removes all kind of Poverty and brings Health, wealth, peace and Prosperity. Maha Sudashan Homam is a powerful Homam that removes all obstacles and Blockages on your Path and makes you successful in your mission. It removes your worries and grant you happiness. The Powerful Mantras of Lord Sudarshan Homa mremove all your enemies and gives you a protection in all fronts
- Performing Sudarshana Homam is a powerful remedy for a person who is severely affected by evil's eys, evil spirits and black magic.
- Performing Sudarshana Homam protects from direct or indirect enemies and saves us from evil.
- Performing Sudarshana Homam will help one attain high financial status in life and empower one with high self-esteem.
- Performing Sudarshana Homam protects from all our problems and one shall be blessed with a happy life.
- Performing Sudarshana Homam alleviates the suffering of the progeny belonging to later generations due to non-performance of the last rites of the previous generations.
Sudarshana Homam is ideal for:
- People who are suffering from negative energy / evil force
- People who have enemies and are facing court cases
- People who are affected with negativity / black magic
Sudarshana Homam Procedure:
- Ganapathi pooja
- Punyaha Vachanam
- Maha Sankalpam
- Kalasha Pooja
- Navagraha Pooja
- Sudarshana Homam (japam and Avarthi Homam)
- Prasada viniyogam
About Lord Sudarshana:
The Sudarshana Chakra is a spinning, disk-like weapon, literally meaning "vision of which is auspicious," having 108 serrated edges used by the Hindu god Vishnu. The Sudarshana Chakra is generally portrayed on the right rear hand of the four hands of Vishnu, who also holds a shankha (conch shell), a Gada (mace) and a padma (lotus). While in the Rigveda the Chakra was Vishnu's symbol as the wheel of time, by the late period Sudarshana Chakra emerged as an ayudhapurusha (anthropomorphic form), as a fierce form of Vishnu, used for the destruction of an enemy. In Tamil, the Sudarshana Chakra is also known as Chakkrath Azhwar
The homam is performed in samashti sankalpa or group sankalpa or group invoking. For individual homam - send us a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you with the quotation and we can customize and perform the homam according to your need. For Customized Homam - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
The Homam to be performed depends on the type of problems & the individual’s Birth Chart, usually a Pandit is consulted for advice on the type of homams that are to be conducted. If you have any doubts please send us a mail to email@example.com. A detailed analysis of your Horoscope chart can be done by our Pandits would suggest you the most suitable remedies or if to conduct special poojas or homams for specific problems, that would help you over come your problems and to obtain evident good results
The main objective of performing the Homams is to enrich positive energy of the ruling planets and to nullify the negative elements shown in the birth chart. It is also a form of remedial measure which has been followed from the ancient times. Homams and poojas are performed for a particular deity by invoking Agni – the God of fire. It is said that when Lord Brahma (the creator among the Trinity) created man, he also created “Homam” for man’s livelihood and his attainment of spiritual desires.