Rudra Parayanam - Chanting of Shri Rudram. We perform Rudra Paraayanam on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam.
Ridra Parayanam will starts with Swansti mantra & Ganesh pooja. We do Rudra Parayanam with Rudrabhisheka Vidhan Shiva Pooja. Then after Lord will decorated with Flowers & garlands. Archana will be done along with 108 names of Lord Shiva with flowers etc., To end with, many slokas & stotras will be recited for blessings of Lord Rudra and the prasadam will be sent to you.
Significance of Rudra Parayanam:
Shri Rudram is a powerful ancient hymn in praise of Lord Siva, which is part of the Krishna Yajur Veda. It is intensely devotional in nature. Chanting Shri Rudram would generate intense divinely vibrations, increasing the sanctity of the Temple, and also elevating our mind to a higher plane. It is said to purify our minds and remove all our difficulties.
Shri Rudram consists of two parts –
(1) ekãdasha anuv€åkams (eleven sections) of Namakam (repeated use of the word namo), which invoke and worship the various names and attributes of Lord Siva.
(2) ekãdasha anuv€åkams (eleven sections) of Chamakam (repeated use of the words cha mé), which lists our ‘wishes’.
Rudra Parayanam - Chanting of Shri Rudram. Shri Rudram is a powerful ancient hymn in praise of Lord Siva, which is part of the Krishna Yajur Veda.
Benefits of Rudra Parayanam:
- To diminish negative effect of aggrieved moon.
- To bring harmony and wealth.
- To defend devotees from bad forces & probable dangers.
- To have a strong mind and good strength.
- To remove all evils.
- To attain all desires.
Rudra Parayana Prasadam:
- Sacred Ash (Vibuthi)
The sacred scriptures prescribe Homam, Abishekam, Puja, Yantra and Mantra as the ways to offer your prayer to the divine.