Pratyangira Homam will help to get rid of all the negative energy, It bestows peace and happiness removing all the obstacles and negativities from your life. This homam is very powerful in getting rid of black magic and evil spirits.
Pratyangira Homam is performed by invoking Pratyangira devi followed by the chanting of mantras dedicated to the goddess and then performing the homam.
Significance of Prathyangira Homam:
Goddess Pratyangira Devi to negate all the evil forces influencing your life. Goddess Pratyangira Devi is the protector against evil forces; she will bless you with pure thoughts and a hassle free life. When negative forces invade your life, Pratyangira Devi will come to your rescue. The main ingredients used while performing Prathyangira Homam is Red chillies and pepper which is very unique and special.
- Performing Prathyangira Homam will ensure the karta protection from the influence of evil spirits or drishti or black magic.
- Performing Prathyangira Homam will help you overcome from health-related problems or any type of physical or mental illnesses
- A person who lacks courage or who is always in depressed mood gets out of his problems by doing this homam.
- Performing Prathyangira Homam will ensure good health, wealth, prosperity, peace of mind and mental stability
Prathyangira Homam is ideal for:
- People who suffer from evil eye casting, black magic and negative forces
- People who struggle with negativity in their lives
- Those who face hitches in all their endeavors
- People who yearn for material comforts
- People who are challenged with nightmares and depression
Prathyangira Homam Procedure:
- Ganapathi pooja
- Punyaha Vachanam
- Maha Sankalpam
- Kalasha Pooja
- Navagraha Pooja
- Pratyangira Homam (1008 japams and tat dasams homam)
- Prasada viniyogam
About Goddess Prathyangira:
Sri Maha Pratyangira Devi is a powerful Devi who is said to have destroyed Sarabheswara’s arrogance. Sarabheswara is an ugra avatar of Lord Siva. She is also known as Narasimhika [in Kalisahasranama Stotram], “She who is the Ferocious Half Human Half Lion of Courage”. It is said that when Narashimhika shakes her Lion’s Mane, she throws the stars into disarray. She is enveloped as bliss in the letter “Ksham”. In the Rig Veda khila kAndam a suktam named Pratyangira sUktam occurs.
Another name of the atharvaveda is atharvAngirasa. Angirasa veda denotes black magic or witchcraft. Angirasa kalpa denotes a manual on witchcraft. Prati-Angirasa denotes counter-witch craft. I hazard a guess that the name pratyangira is derived from this. She is supposed to frustrate the witchcraft attacks by enemies.
Sri Pratyangira Devi is also associated with Sri Cakra. She is considered to be a powerful repellent of the influences generated by witchcraft. In Sri Cakra worship, she protects the devotees against all odds and guides him/her along the right path.....
The Homam to be performed depends on the type of problems & the individual’s Birth Chart, usually a Pandit is consulted for advice on the type of homams that are to be conducted. If you have any doubts please send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. A detailed analysis of your Horoscope chart can be done by our Pandits would suggest you the most suitable remedies or if to conduct special poojas or homams for specific problems, that would help you over come your problems and to obtain evident good results
The main objective of performing the Homams is to enrich positive energy of the ruling planets and to nullify the negative elements shown in the birth chart. It is also a form of remedial measure which has been followed from the ancient times. Homams and poojas are performed for a particular deity by invoking Agni – the God of fire. It is said that when Lord Brahma (the creator among the Trinity) created man, he also created “Homam” for man’s livelihood and his attainment of spiritual desires.