Navadhanyam are the nine grains that are offered to the Navagrahas. They are part of all Homam and puja rituals. The Navadaniyam includes
- Wheat is offered to Sun or Surya
- Paddy (Rice) is offered to moon or Chandra or Soma
- Chickpea is offered to Mars or Mangal
- Green Gram is offered to Mercury or Budh
- Bengal Gram is offered to Jupiter or Guru or Brihaspati.
- White beans is offered to Venus or Shukra
- Black Sesame is offered to Shani or Saturn
- Black Gram is offered to Rahu
- Horse Gram is offered to Ketu
Offering Navadhaniyam is considered to be one of the methods of Navagraha shanthi.
Pack Contains - Set of 9 grains of 100 gms each
The product image is for reference purpose only. The actual prodcut may vary in size and color