Lapis Lazuli Mala enhances self-confidence, wisdom and intuitive powers of the wearer. In India Lapis is known as Lajwart. Its blue in color have some golden marks all over. Lapis Lazuli aids in healing, is excellent for meditation and cultivating intuitive powers.
Significance of Lapis Lazuli:
- Lapis is used to calm down shani (saturn) effects.
- Lapis improves 6th sense. Lapis improves mental, spiritual and emotional states, increasing well-being.
- Lapis lazuli is said to enhance one awareness, insight and intellect.
- Lapis lazuli is said to help cure depression, insomnia, recurring fevers, vision and hearing problems, and disorders of the throat, lungs and immune system.
- Lapis is a health stone that takes away sickness and is the stone recommended for using with prayer.
- Cures depression, insomnia, recurring fevers, vision and hearing problems, and disorders of the throat, lungs and immune system
No. of Beads: 108 Beads
Color: Deep Blue
The images shown are for reference only and actual product may vary in size and color.