Kuja Shanti Homam / Havan is performed to pacify Lord Kuja / Mangala / Angaraka / Sevvai - the Planet Mars.
Placement of planet Mars in an inauspicious manner in a natal chart results in this condition. When planet Mars is placed in the 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th houses from the ascendant / lagna or Moon or Venus, then it is called Kuja Dosha / Manglik / Sevvai Dosham
Significance of Kuja Shanti Homam:
Kuja Graha - Planet Mars symbolizes immense courage, energy, will power, vitality and self confidence according to Vedic Astrology. The dynamic energy of this planet has to be channelized positively; otherwise it leads to adverse effects. Negatively, it causes aggression, irritation, anger, volatile temper, argument, conflict, competition, domination, violence, injury and disaster.
Impact of Kuja Dosha on Marriage
- Kuja Dosha is taken into consideration during the time of seeking alliance for marriage.
- Compatibility of charts are to be studied and positioning of Mars in one`s chart is analyzed keenly for success of a marriage.
- When Mars affects the 7th house of marriage in a malefic manner, then the husband and wife have serious problems, like constant fighting and discord in family life.
- This dosha leads to an abusive marriage, in terms of verbal, physical and emotional attacks, if proper remedies are not performed in the due time
- The native would be victimized in the course of marriage, must endure hardships meted out by the spouse, and ultimately it would lead to separation, divorce for no fault of the native.
Hence to overcome the malefic effects one has to perfrom Kuja Shanti Homam as parihara or remedial measure.
Beneftis of Kuja Shanthi Homam:
- Helps in reducing disputes in married life by improving relationships.
- Overcome Mental, emotional and aggression problems
- Overcome the malefic effects of Mars in a horoscope for avoiding delay in marriages.
- Karmic issues in a birth chart can be cleared with this homam to witness major changes.
The Homam to be performed depends on the type of problems & the individual’s Birth Chart, usually a Pandit is consulted for advice on the type of homams that are to be conducted. If you have any doubts please send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. A detailed analysis of your Horoscope chart can be done by our Pandits would suggest you the most suitable remedies or if to conduct special poojas or homams for specific problems, that would help you over come your problems and to obtain evident good results