Hanuman Homam provides you with courage and inner peace. This homam will help you overcome curses and 'evil eyes' can be warded off with his blessings.
Lord Hanuman is the divine incarnation of Lord Shiva who symbolizes strength and loyalty . He is said to favor all those who surrender to him unconditionally without malice toward others. Lord Hanuman represents hope for humanity and embodies the very essence of omnipotence
Hanuman Homam is performed by invoking Lord Hanuamn by the chanting of Mantras and then performing the homam as per the vedic scriptures and shastras.
Significance of Hanuman Homam:
God Hanuman is the destroyer of enemies and evil forces. Hanuman homam plays a key role in ensuring protection by eliminating potential threats and risks.
- It provides methods for achieving success in all endeavors to obtain optimum results.
- In addition, this homam is a suitable one for improving relationships with spouse to avoid conflicts and disputes.
- it is possible to remove all types of hindrances in life with this homam by meeting exact requirements.
Hanuman Homam is ideal for:
- Peopel who seek protection from enemies
- People who wants courage
- Anyone who wants to overcome doshas, negative forces and wrong combination of planets in a horoscope
- People who wants to earn fame and reputation within short period of time.
Ideal time to perform Hanuman Homam:
Hanuman homam can be performed on Saturdays that come with auspicious horas to witness positive energy levels.
Hanuman Homam Procedure:
- Ganapathi pooja
- Punyaha Vachanam & Maha Sankalpam
- Kalasha Pooja
- Navagraha Pooja
- Hanuman Homam (japam and Avarthi Homam)
- Prasada viniyogam
The Homam to be performed depends on the type of problems & the individual’s Birth Chart, usually a Pundit is consulted for advice on the type of homams that are to be conducted. If you have any doubts please send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. A detailed analysis of your Horoscope chart can be done by our Pundits would suggest you the most suitable remedies or if to conduct special poojas or homams for specific problems, that would help you over come your problems and to obtain evident good results
The main objective of performing the Homams is to enrich positive energy of the ruling planets and to nullify the negative elements shown in the birth chart. It is also a form of remedial measure which has been followed from the ancient times. Homams and poojas performed for a particular deity by invoking Agni – the God of fire. It is said that when Lord Brahma (the creator among the Trinity) created man, he also created “Homam” for man’s livelihood and his attainment of spiritual desires.