Dharba mat / Dharba Kusha Aasan the traditional prayer mat used for puja rituals and other religious ceremonies. It is made with holy grass - kusha or dharbai and is called "Kush Aasana". It is said that "Kush Aasana" allows the person to maintain that serene state of mind without being affected by the adversity of the environment surrounding him.
The sanctity of dhurba,also known as kusha grass,is as old as the Indian Gods. All kind of evil forces like ghosts, spirits, demons,etc.keep away from the place where it is used
Kusha grass is considered purifying, and rings woven of it called as pavitram or pavitr are worn in worship to keep the hands ritually pure. It is also a remarkable insulator, both physically and metaphysically.
- Handcrafted mat from natural grass (Kusha grass).
- Traditional hand weaving technique using cotton yarn.
- Eco friendly and washable.
- Sleek and light weight.
- Compact, foldable.
- Available in variety of colors and sizes.
- Helps connect with the earth energy easily, thus balancing the root chakra.
Ideal for use during Yoga, meditation, beaches, Spas and Religions institutions
- The images shown are for reference only. The actual product may vary in size and color.
- The mat border may vary depending upon availability of stocks - the color ranges from red, green blue and pink