Dasha Maha Vidya Homam dedicated to the ten feminine aspects of creation which govern the universe and are the driving force of all beings
The world is the domain of every living being and it is meant to accommodate not only all animate but also inanimate beings which constitute an integral part of existence. To awaken the dormant concept of selflessness inherent in all beings, a grand homam is conducted to the Dasha Maha Vidyas.
These ten celestial aspects of the primordial force, Shakti, are intrinsically connected and represent the various attributes of the divine power present in the intangible world. By conducting this homam, we can empower ourselves with the capability to hone our inner strengths and make optimum use of our capabilities. In order to achieve a higher level of consciousness and taste success in the materialistic world, all of us need to establish a connection with the Goddess in her various forms.
The Dasha Maha Vidya Homam offers a unique opportunity to appease all individual aspects with one single ritual, which is conducted with due respect and propriety.
Significance of Dasha Maha Vidya Homam:
The ten Maha Vidyas are considered the epitome of wisdom and represent knowledge in all forms. Performing Dasha Maha Vidya Homam, dedicated to all the ten forms of Shakti, allows us to worship the strongest and fiercest aspects of the Divine Mother. The Dasa Maha Vidya Homam is a unique ritual which opens up a whole new world of possibilities and opportunities.
- By performing Dasha Maha Vidya Homam, one can achieve unprecedented levels of success and perform herculean tasks which were hitherto unthinkable and out of reach.
- Performing Dahsa Maha Vidya Homam one can take complete control of their own fortunes and master the outcome of their destiny
- The energy generated by Performing Dasha Maha Vidya Homaml has tremendous spiritual power and life-changing capabilities.
- Performing Dasha Maha Vidya Homam one can break out of mediocrity and achieve the impossible.
The Dasa Maha Vidya Homam is considered one of the strongest Royal Homas, which demand exceptional spiritual powers and a strict adherence to the Vedic tenets by the person performing the ritual. Only highly qualified priests who have attained a higher conscious plane are authorized to perform this homam.
Dasha Maha Vidya Homam Procedure:
Dasha Maha vidya Homam is a very big Homam / Yagnam and itt should be perform atleast 2 days as per standared vedic scriptures.
1st day : Japams (1008 times) for all 10 divine mothers
2nd day: Dasha Maha Vidya Homam
For each day 10 priests are performing.
About Dasha Maha Vidya:
Each of these goddesses resembles a particular trait and they are as follows:
- Dakshina Kali: The goodness that destroys evil power
- Tara Devi : The universe bearer and boundless space
- Shodashi Tripura Sundari : The symbolification of purity and wholesomeness
- Bhuvaneshwari: The symbol of being against materialistic world
- Tripura Bhairavi: The teacher of a desireless and temptationless world
- Chinnamastha: The symbolization of self-sustenance
- Dhumavathi: The Goddess who preached destruction by fire against the harmful
- Bakulamukhi: The Goddess who taught living against jealousy, hatred and cruelty
- Matangi: The power of domination
- Kamalathmika : The Goddess of fortune......
The Homam to be performed depends on the type of problems & the individual’s Birth Chart, usually a Pandit is consulted for advice on the type of homams that are to be conducted. If you have any doubts please send us a mail to email@example.com. A detailed analysis of your Horoscope chart can be done by our Pandits would suggest you the most suitable remedies or if to conduct special poojas or homams for specific problems, that would help you over come your problems and to obtain evident good results
The main objective of performing the Homams is to enrich positive energy of the ruling planets and to nullify the negative elements shown in the birth chart. It is also a form of remedial measure which has been followed from the ancient times. Homams and poojas are performed for a particular deity by invoking Agni – the God of fire. It is said that when Lord Brahma (the creator among the Trinity) created man, he also created “Homam” for man’s livelihood and his attainment of spiritual desires.