Chardham Yatra as defined by the Pandavas in Mahabharata as "Badrinath", "Kedarnath", "Gangotri" and "Yamunotri". visiting here helps the devotees to get rid of their sins. It is located in the Garwhal region of Uttarkhand state in North India.
Starting point - Bangalore
Rate: Per Person
Duration: 11 Days and 10 Nights
- All entrance fees and food charges will have to be borne by tourists booked for this tour.
- For triple Occupancy extra mattress will be provided.
- Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour are subject to availability
- Minimum of 15 tourists required to operate the tour.
- Neither Anarghyaa.com nor their staff is not responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.