Bhadra Kali Homam is very powerful and it protects one from Black magic and evil spells. "Bhadra" means blessed, auspicious, beautiful and prosperous. "Kali" is one of the most powerful forms of Parvati devi as mentioned in devi Mahatmayam. So Bhadra Kali is the most powerful form of Goddess who protects the worshipper.
Bhadra Kali Homam is performed by invoking Bhadrakali devi followed by the chanting of mantras dedicated to the goddess and then performing the homa as per shastras and vidhi.
Significance of Bhadra Kali Homam:
- Performing Bhadrakali Homam will protect from the influence of evil spirits or drishti or black magic.
- Overall this homam will ensure good health, wealth, prosperity, peace of mind and mental stability.
- Performing Bhadrakali Homam will remove any money related issues, fear of imprisonment, financial difficulty.
- This homam helps one to acquire knowledge, grow spiritually.
- Bhadrakali Homam is very powerful for eliminating an enemy's evil wishes.
Bhadra Kali Homam is ideal for:
- People who are suffering from Drishti Dosha / negativity / evil spells
- People who wants to grow spritually
- People who are facing fear of imrprisonment or any financial difficulties
Bhadra Kali Homam Procedure:
- Ganapathi pooja
- Punyaha Vachanam
- Maha Sankalpam
- Kalasha Pooja
- Navagraha Pooja
- Bhadra Kali Homam (japam and Avarthi Homam)
- Prasada viniyogam
The Homam to be performed depends on the type of problems & the individual’s Birth Chart, usually a Pandit is consulted for advice on the type of homams that are to be conducted. If you have any doubts please send us a mail to email@example.com. A detailed analysis of your Horoscope chart can be done by our Pandits would suggest you the most suitable remedies or if to conduct special poojas or homams for specific problems, that would help you over come your problems and to obtain evident good results
The main objective of performing the Homams is to enrich positive energy of the ruling planets and to nullify the negative elements shown in the birth chart. It is also a form of remedial measure which has been followed from the ancient times. Homams and poojas are performed for a particular deity by invoking Agni – the God of fire. It is said that when Lord Brahma (the creator among the Trinity) created man, he also created “Homam” for man’s livelihood and his attainment of spiritual desires.