Ayushya Homam is performed for long life and removal of all obstacles from life. Ayushya Homam is done to worship the god of life (Ayur Devatha ). By doing this homam, one gets long life blessings from Ayur Devatha and chanting Ayush Suktha.
Ayushya Homam can be performed for any adult or a child suffering from any illness or physical stress or any child with a Balarishta Yoga in their birth chart this homam can be performed as a powerful Remedy to restore their health and remove their bad yogas. Ayushya Homam is recommended for the Child with a Balarishta Yoga in their birth chart.
Significance of Ayushya Homam:
- Ayushya Homam is performed for improving ayul (Life Longevity) and one’s health for a longer period of time.
- Performing this homam removes the negative effects of previous birth or past karma and helps in overall well being of the person.
- It helps in reducing the malefic effects of planets and in turn reduces the chances of accidents, injuries or any other health problems.
- This homam is especially performed when one is under the Dasha of the 8th, 7thor 2nd house Lord in one’s horoscope.
Ayushya Homam is ideal for:
- People who are suffering from long term ailment
- People who are yearning for healthy living and long life.
- Child with a Balarishta Yoga in their birth chart
Ayushya Homam Procedure:
- Ganapathi pooja
- Punyaha Vachanam
- Maha Sankalpam
- Kalasha Pooja
- Navagraha Pooja
- Ayushya Homam (Ayush Sukta parayana and Homam)
- Mangala Arti
- Prasada viniyogam
The homam is performed in samashti sankalpa or group sankalpa or group invoking. For individual homam - send us a mail to: email@example.com. We will get back to you with the quotation and we can customize and perform the homam according to your need. For Customized Homam - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
The Homam to be performed depends on the type of problems & the individual’s Birth Chart, usually a Pandit is consulted for advice on the type of homams that are to be conducted. If you have any doubts please send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. A detailed analysis of your Horoscope chart can be done by our Pandits would suggest you the most suitable remedies or if to conduct special poojas or homams for specific problems, that would help you over come your problems and to obtain evident good results
The main objective of performing the Homams is to enrich positive energy of the ruling planets and to nullify the negative elements shown in the birth chart. It is also a form of remedial measure which has been followed from the ancient times. Homams and poojas are performed for a particular deity by invoking Agni – the God of fire. It is said that when Lord Brahma (the creator among the Trinity) created man, he also created “Homam” for man’s livelihood and his attainment of spiritual desires.