60th Birthday in Thirukadaiyur Temple: Amritaghateswarar – Abirami Temple located in a village of thirukadaiyur in Nagapattinam district of Tamil Nadu.
The term Sashtiapthapoorthi: Shashti Means Sixty; Abda–Year; Poorthi-Completion. It Marks Completion Of Half The Years Of One's Lifetime, 120 Years Is Considered The Life Span Of A Human Being As Per Vedas.
60th Birthday - Sashtiapthapoorthi is the marriage ceremony performed for the couple where the person has completed 60 years of age and 61st year has started. Sashtiapthapoorthi Ceremony is performed on the janma nakshatra day.
60th marriage procedure involves performing different poojas and ayush shanti homams like ayush homam, Mrutyunjaya homam, Dhanvantri Homam etc are performed and abhishekam is performed and mangalya dharanam ceremony for the well being of the couples to lead a happy and healthy life.
- Anarghyaa.com Organizes and Performs the Marriage / Poojas / Homams in Thirukadaiyur Temple.
- All the homam and puja items will be arranged by us.
- This package does not include Mangalyam (you have to bring it)
- All the Vadhyar / Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala
- We take care of A to Z of all arrangements to ensure smooth functioning of the ceremony
Optional (at Extra Cost)
Amount mentioned here is for advance payment, the rate will depend on your comfort and budget, based on number of vadhyar / purohits needed. For details send us a mail to get complete quote for the puja package.
Thirukadaiyur 60th marriage cost varies depending on 1 day or 2 days marriage program.
Sashtiapthapoorthi cost also varies depending on the community.