Shani Puja will help you to mitigate your hardships that are caused due to certain positions in your horoscope. Lord Shani or Saturn will ensure happiness
Saturn is the most dreadful planet among all the other planets. While he transits to your zodiac, he makes sure that he puts you through trials and tribulations. Even people, who had been successful all through their life, suffer significantly during their Saturn period. You must know that all his rough attempts are merely to guide you on the perfect path of life. Saturn drags you towards the good and unique path of life, but in a harsher way.
Saturn is the second largest planet after Jupiter; a slow but very powerful planet. In astrology, he is known as the Planet for Karmic deeds: effects of good or bad deeds from your past and present life. He rules over longevity, aging process, death; deals out results through elderly members of family, parents, and ancestors. Saturn also rules long-lasting relationship, growth in profession and gains in life. As he takes 30 years to go round the zodiac, he delivers a life lesson to each Moon-sign born. He instills discipline, focus; deepens commitments; gives insights, opportunities and fortitude for the things that really matter in life. He is widely feared for suffering and frustration he brings into life of many.
Shani Puja / Saturn pooja is ideal for:
- People who are under Shani dasha / Saturn dasa or major period of Saturn
- People who are under Sahni Bhukti / Saturn bhukti or minor period of Saturn
- People in whose birth-chart, Lord Saturn is not well-placed
- People in whose birth-chart Saturn is debilitated
- People who are living through Saturn’s transit phase of seven and a half (7 1/2) years or Sade Sathi
Benefits of Shani Puja / Saturn pooja:
- To overcome disputes, disharmony and delays
- To overcome disappointments, anxieties and miseries
- Elude the process of premature aging
- Keep safe from accidents
- Find relief from drug addiction and even imprisonment
- Reduce hardship for a good career growth
- Overcome limitations occurring from your past karmic deeds
- Develop compassion, humility and a strong character to meet challenges
Shani Puja is performed on Saturdays. Book online to perform Shani Puja at Anarghyaa.com. We will peform the puja on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam
Shani Puja Prasadam that you will receive:
- Kumkum (Vermillion)
- Vibuthi (Sacred Ash)
Anarghyaa.com Advantage :
- Wolrd wide Shipping
- All Major Credit and Debit Cards Accepted
- All rituals are performed as per Shastras, Vedic Standards and Procedures.
- High quality puja samagri are used to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience
This puja is performed as Group Sankalpam, if you wish to perfrom individual sankalpam in your name (including your family names), kindly send us a mail to email@example.com. We will send you the quote.
The sacred scriptures prescribe Homam, Abishekam, Puja, Yantra and Mantra as the ways to offer your prayer to the divine.