Pratyangira Devi Amavasya Puja will give you protection
Pratyangira is an aggressive and wild form of Shakti, the Universal feminine force. She has face of a lion and a half body of a human, who was called upon by Shiva to contain terrible wrath of Vishnu avatar, Lord Narasimha. She is dark in complexion, rides on a lion, and wears garland of human skulls.
Pratyangira Devi Amavasya Puja is ideal for:
- People who want victory over your enemies or want to cross over obstacles.
- People who want to overcome negative energies such a jealousy, fear, anger, depression, confusion, lethargy.
- People who want to conquer all your fears, lost powers and sweep away your misfortunes.
- People who want to recover from any ailments, and counter evil eye or black magic.
- People who want to fight inner demons of disease, lack of energy or ego in your life to regain good health, career or relationship.
- People who want to overcome the weaknesses caused due to affliction of the planet Mars in your natal-chart.
Benefits of Pratyangira Devi Amavasya Puja:
- Protect you from negative energies and guides you on the right path
- Impart courage to win over any battle, or negative forces to find happiness in life
- Remove afflictions of Mars in your birth-chart
- Help you get over any mishap or accident and shield you with positivity, peace and prosperity
- Protect against ill effects of curses, black magic, and evil eye
- Help to negate loss in profession, business or relationship
Pratyangira Devi Puja is performed on Every Amavasya. Book online to perform Pratyangira Devi Puja at Anarghyaa.com. We will peform the puja on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam
Pratyangira Devi Amavasya Puja Prasadam that you will receive:
- Kumkum (Vermillion)
- Akshatha (Sacred Rice)
This puja is performed as Group Sankalpam, if you wish to perfrom individual sankalpam in your name (including your family names), kindly send us a mail to email@example.com. We will send you the quote.
People who perform Pratyangira Devi Puja for 48 days will receive a