Varadaraja Perumal Temple is situated in Kanchpurami, TamilNadu. This temple is one of 108 Divyadesam Temple of Lord Vishnu.
- People pray to Perumal for family welfare and prosperity
- Lord Sudarshana Azhwar removes the obstacles in wedding proposals of the devotees.
- By offering puja here one will succeed in court cases and gain mental peace. Women facing health problems and seeking child boon pray to Mother Perundevi Thayar.
Book online now to perform puja in Kanchi Varadaraja Perumal Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Kanchi Varadaraja Perumal Temple, at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
Significance of the Varadaraja Perumal Temple:
Among the Divya Desams, Kanchipuram Varadaraja Perumal temple is known as: ‘Perumal Koil’. This is one of the most sacred places for Vaishnavites. The fourth of the Divya Desams that completes this series is Melukote--which is known as Thirunarayanapuram. Vaishnavites believe that visiting all four places without a break will guarantee one a place in paramapadam.
The temple is considered very religious. It is believed that once in a year on the day of full m on which usually falls in the months of April or May (called the Chitrai), Lord Brahma himself comes to give darshan. These days are considered very sacred for worshipping. There is also a unique feature of the temple. On this special day when the Lord Brahma is believed to come to the temple, priests keep the food inside the sanctum and leave it for about 24 hours. Miraculously, it turns sweeter. The same is distributed amongst all the devotees in the form of Prasad. It is also believed that those who worship the lord and perform certain rituals are purified and relieved of all the pains and negative energies surrounding them.
Goddess Saraswathi cursed the Indra - king of celestial deities, to become an elephant and roam around the place. He was relived off the curse with the divine power of Vishnu, who appeared as the mount, Hastagiri. Attagiri indicates a mount in the form of elephant. Indra, after getting released from the curse of Goddess Saraswati, installed the silver and golden lizards who were the witness of the ordeal.
Brahma performed a yagna here, which was about to be washed away by the fast flowing river Vegavathi, known today as Palar River. The temple deity, Vishnu laid himself flat to stay the flow and the yagna was successfully performed. Vishnu emerged with brilliance of thousand Suns as Devarajaswamy and stayed here permanently
- Bhramotsavam held in the month of May or June is one of the most important festivals celebrated in this temple
- Chariot festival
- Garuda vahana Festival
- Navaratri Festival
- Vaikunta Ekadashi
- Morning: 06:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Evening: 04:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days