Vadapalani Andavar Temple is situated in Chennai, Tamilnadu. The main deity is Lord Muruga as Vadapalani Andavar; Other deities in the sannidhis are Varasiddhi Vinayaka, Lord Shiva - Chokkanāthar, Meenakshi Amman, Kāli, Bhairava, Shanmuga with Valli and Devasenā.
The moolavar resembles Lord Muruga of Palani, the deity is in standing posture
- Chitra Pournami
- 11 Days Of Vaikasi Visakam, Brahmothsavam
- Aani Kiruthikai
- Adi Kiruthikai
- Skanda Shashti
- Karthikai Deepam
- Thai Poosam
- Masi Maham
- Panguni Uthiram Lathcharchanai Followed By Theppam Festival For 3 Days
Morning: 5.00 AM to 12.30 PM.
Evening: 4.00 PM. to 9.00 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam within 30 days