Uppiliappan Perumal Temple is situated in Tirunageshwaram in Kumbakonam district of TamilNadu. This famous temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. This temple is one of the 108 Divyadesams of Lord Perumal.
Lord Perumal of the temple is praised in the Mangalasasanam hymns of Vaishnavite Saints Poigai Azhwar, Peyazhwar, Nammazhwar and Tirumangai Azhwar. Also this place is also birth place – Avatara Sthala of Mother Bhoomadevi.
Book online now to perform puja in Uppiliappan Perumal Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Uppiliappan Perumal Temple, at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
Significance of the temple:
In this temple food and the Prasad, are served without salt.
There is separate special Suprabatham for the Perumal in this temple like Tirupathi Venkatachalapathy
Every morning the idol of Lord Vishnu is garlanded with Tulasi leaves which are considered very sacred. The same leaves are given away as Prasad to the devotees. Chanting the Thulasivanam mantra is considered very sacred and devotees who flock to this place adhere to the chanting at least once, in order to get rid of all the evils.
Lord Vishnucame to Sage Markandeya on a Panguni (March-April) Tiruvonam star day seeking his daughter’s hand in marriage. The wedding took place on Aipasi (October-November) Tiruvonam Star day. Remembering this event, on Tiruvonam Star day each month, special pujas are performed with Aganda Deepa (big deepa) and Long deepa – Vaal deepa lighting. It is believed that Mother Mahalakshmi graces devotees from these lamps. This darshan is considered a lucky one by the devotees.
- Every Thursday special pujas are performed
- Every Ekadashi is observed here on a grand scale
- Brahmmotsavam is grandly celebrated in the temples in the months of Purattasi, Aipasi and Panguni months as per Tamil Calendar
- Morning 06.00 AM – 1.00 PM
- Evening: 04.00 PM – 09.00 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days
- Prasadam will not have any kind of food items
- Prasadam normally consists of Kumkum or Vibuthi or Turmeric or Sandal Paste or Akshatha