Sarabeshwarar Temple is located in Tribhuvanam in Kumbakonam district in TamilNadu. The temple is more than 1000 years old as per inscriptions.
The main deity of the temple is Shiva lingam in the form of Kampaheswarar. There is a separate shrine for Sarabeswarar the incarnation of Lord Shiva who relieved Devas from the fury of Lord Narasimha (incarnation of Lord Vishnu) after he slayed Hiranyakashipu.
Lord Sharbeshwaramurti in the Tribhuvanam temple is seen with Eight legs, Four Hands, Two Wings with face of a lion and a tail. One Wing is Pratyangira Devi and the other wing is Shoolini Durga Devi.
Puja to Lord Sharabeshwarar is ideal for
- People who wants relief from debts
- People who wants to win legal battles
- To overcome effects of hidden enemies
- For neutralizing the effects of black magic you have to perform 11 days special homam and pujas
Book online now to perform puja in Sarabeshwarar Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Sarabeshwarar Temple at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
As per inscriptions found in the south wall of the temple, the shrine was constructed by the Chola king Kulothunga Chola III as a memorial of his successful North Indian campaign. The inscriptions in the shrine of the presiding deity is similar to the one in the outer gopuram (gateway tower), which indicates the building of the temple by Kulottunga-Choladeva.
- Panguni Uthiram
- Ashtami Days
- Pradosha Days
- Tamil New Year
- Morning : 6.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m
- Evening : 5.00 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days
- Prasadam will not have any kind of food items
- Prasadam normally consists of Kumkum or Vibuthi or Turmeric or Sandal Paste or Akshatha
- Puja that we perform is Archanai only