Tirukkarambanur Uttamar Kovil is situated in Trichy district of TamilNadu. The temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu called here as Purushthaman with his consort Goddess Mahalakshmi as Poornavalli Thayar.
This shrine is also known as Nepakshetram or Adimapuram
Book online now to perform puja in Sri Thothadrinatha Perumal Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Sri Thothadrinatha Perumal Temple, at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep.
Significance of the temple:
In this temple there are shrines here of all three of the trinity of deities - Shiva and his consort Vadivudaiamman, Brahma and his consort Saraswati, Vishnu and his consort Mahalakshmi.
Shiva is worshipped in the form of Bhikshatanar. Legend has it that the fifth head of Bhrama, which was pulled out by Shiva, stuck to his palms; and it was only after his receiving alms from Mahalakshmi, that it came unstuck
Bhrahma is regarded as a Guru - or teacher, and hence offering worship on thursdays is considered significant
It is believed that families will prosper with prayers in this temple.
The seven Jupiter (Guru) deities, Dakshinamurthy for Shiva, Varadaraja for Vishnu, Guru Brahmma, Shakti Guru Soundarya Nayaki, Gnana Guru Subramanya, Deva Guru Jupiter, Demon Guru Shukra are worshipped with special abhishek and pujas, hence the temple has the reputation of being adored as Saptha Guru (Seven Gurus) Sthala-place.
- Float Festival in Chithirai in April-May
- Vaikasi in May-June
- Theerthavari festival
- Masi Maham Festival
- Thai Pusam
- Morning: 06.30 AM – 12.00 AM
- Evening: 04.30 PM – 8.00 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days
- Prasadam will not have any kind of food items
- Prasadam normally consists of Kumkum or Vibuthi or Turmeric or Sandal Paste or Akshatha