Tirukkandiyur Perumal Temple famously known as Sri Hara Shapa Vimochana Perumal is situated in a place called as Kandiyur in Tanjavur district of TamilNadu. The temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and is one of the 108 Divyadesams dedicated to Vishnu.
Book online now to perform puja in Tirukkandiyur Perumal Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Tirukkandiyur Perumal Temple, at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep.
Significance of the temple:
It is very significant that all three Lords Brahmma, Vishnu and Shiva grace the devotees together in the temple
Lord Shiva and sage Agasthya had the darshan of the Lord in this temple. This is the sacred place that relieved Lord Shiva Himself of His curse, hence he is named as Hara Shapa Vimochana Perumal – Hara means Shiva, Shapa means curse, Vimochana means relief. Therefore devotees who face curses or doshas will disappear if they pray to Perumal here
Lord Shiva has five faces praised as Eeshana, Tatpurusha, Agora, Vamadeva and Satyojatham. Lord Brahma too had five faces earlier. Therefore, he developed pride that he was equal to Lord Shiva. Angry Shiva plucked the centre head of Brahma. The head stuck to his hand and did not fall down and got Brahmahathi Dosha. Lord Shiva, to wash off the Brahmahathi dosha wandered places with the head of Brahma. Finally, the head fell at a place Lord Vishnu was present there. Hence Lord Vishnu is called as Sri Hara Shapa Vimochana Perumal.
- Panguni Brahmmotsavam in March-April;
- Aipasi Pavithra Utsav in October-November;
- Vaikunda Ekadasi in December-January
- Karthikai Deepam in November-December
- Morning: 07.00 AM – 12.00 AM
- Evening: 05.00 PM – 7.30 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days
- Prasadam will not have any kind of food items
- Prasadam normally consists of Kumkum or Vibuthi or Turmeric or Sandal Paste or Akshatha