Aranyeswarar Temple temple is situated in Tirukattupalli in Nagapatiinam district of Tamil Nadu. Lord Shiva in the temple is a swayambumurthy. There are seven Lingas in the Temple of which one Linga has two Banas. As Lord Shiva was in the midst of a jungle – Aaranyam – He is also called Aranyeswarar and Kattazhagar in Tamil - Lord of the Jungle.
Mother is in a separate shrine facing south and called as Akhilandeswari.
Book online now to perform puja in Aranyeswarar Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Aranyeswarar Temple, at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
Puja in this temple is ideal for:
- People seeking pardon for sins committed unknowingly
- People who want to regain the lost position
- People who had been demoted from positions and those deprived of promotions despite honest and hard work perform special pujas to Lords Dakshinamurthy and Aaranyeswarar offering vastras
Significance of the temple
The vimana above the sanctum sanctorum is called Dwaidala Vimana.
Dasalinga is in the prakara. There are seven Lingas here with one having two Banas on the Avudayar, which is rare and different Linga that is not commonly seen in any Shiva temples
Lord Dakshinamurthy is seated on a square shaped peeta facing west with 6 disciples though in all the temples he appears with four disciples only. He is also praised as Rajayoga Dakshinamurthy.
As all prominence is for Lord alone, there is no shrine for the Navagrahas the nine planets.
- Shivarathri in February-March;
- Aipasi Skanda Sashti in October-November;
- Arudra Darshan in December-January
- Morning 08.00 AM – 11.00 AM
- Evening: 06.00 PM – 07.30 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days
- Prasadam will not have any kind of food items
- Prasadam normally consists of Kumkum or Vibuthi or Turmeric or Sandal Paste or Akshatha