Tirukarangudi Azhagiya Nambi Perumal Temple is situated in Tirunelveli district of TamilNadu. The temple is one of the 108 Divya Desams temples, dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Sri Nindra Nambi Perumal temple is also called Vamana Kshetram and Dakshina Bhadri. The main deity of the temple is Sundara Paripuram, also known as Azhagiya Nambi or Nindra Nambi.
Book online now to perform puja in Tirukarangudi Azhagiya Nambi Perumal Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Tirukarangudi Azhagiya Nambi Perumal Temple, at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
Significance of the temple:
Lord Shiva and Gajendran had worshipped Nambi in the temple
There are five different idols of Nambi (Vishnu) which represent virtuous and righteous qualities, blended with beauty and grace. They are: Nindra Nambi (Standing posture) Irundha Nambi (Sitting posture) Kidandha Nambi (Sleeping posture) Thiruparkadal Nambi and Thirumalai Nambi
Kurangam in Tamil means Mother Earth- Bhoomadevi. As Mother prayed here on Perumal, the place is also known as Kuranga Kshetram
Lord Vishnu condensed (Kurukuthal in Tamil) his huge Varaha Avatara form here situated on the banks of Nambi River while with Mother Mahalalakshmi, the place is named Kurungudi. When He took the Vamana (Dwarf) Avatar and then grew touching the sky, the spring that came out of his anklet is named Silambaru, Silambu-anklet, according to ancient scriptures.
Mother Earth was retrieved by Lord Vishnu with His Varaha Avatar when demon Hiranyaksaha tried to take it away. Mother Earth sought the guidance of Lord Varaha to reach him.
Celebrated Vaishanavite Saints Tirumazhisai Azhwar, Nammazhwar, Periazhwar and Tirumangai Azhwar had praised the glory of the Lord of the temple in their Mangalasasanam Prabhandam hymns
- Chithirai Vasanth Utsavam in April-May
- Vaikasi Jeshtabishekam in May-June
- Aavani Pavithra Utsavam in August-September
- Purattasi Navarathri in September-October
- Aipasi Swing festival in October-November
- Thai float festival in January-February
- Panguni Brahmmotsavam in March-April
- Morning 07.00 AM – 1.00 PM
- Evening: 03.30 PM – 8.00 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days
- Prasadam will not have any kind of food items
- Prasadam normally consists of Kumkum or Vibuthi or Turmeric or Sandal Paste or Akshatha