Mahalinga Swamy Temple / Mahalingeswaraswamy Temple, is situated in Tiruvidaimarudur, Near Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu. The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is one of the seven major Shiva temples. Shiva is worshiped as Mahalingeswaraswamy, and is represented by the lingam, with his idol referred to as Jothimayalingam. His consort Goddess Parvathi as Bruhatsundarakujamabika
Book online now to perform puja in Mahalingeswaraswamy Temple, - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja. For details call us / WhatsApp: +91 9483532236
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Mahalingeswaraswamy Temple,at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
Significance of Mahalinga Swamy Temple:
According to legend, Mahalingaswamy is the centre of all Shiva temples in the region and the Saptha Vigraha Moorthis (seven prime consorts in all Siva Temples) are located at seven cardinal points around the temple, located in various parts of the state. Puja is offered in this temple for :
- People who are facing mental illness, psychic depression, madness
- By worshipping the Prime Deity, Lord Mahalinga Swamy, one’s sorrow and unhappiness are alleviated
- One can pray for job attainment
- Enhancement in business and promotion in the job
- Pournami / Full Moon Days
- Thaipusam is celebrated for 10 day and dhe festival ends with Theerthavari on the last day.
- Adi Pooram
- During the Tamil month of Vaikasi, Tirukalyanam (sacred marriage)
- Ambal Tapasu (penance of Ambal)
- Ambal Thannai thaane festivals are celebrated.
- Morning: 6.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.
- Evening: 6.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days