Thiruparankundram Muruga Temple is one of the six holy shrines of Murugan called Arupadaiveedu. This temple is located in the outskirts of of Madurai. Thiruparamkundram is a shrine celebrating the marriage of Murugan with Deivayanai. This is a 2000 year old temple
Significance of Thiruparankundram Muruga Temple:
Subramanya Swami the presiding deity is in a seated posture (facing north) with his consort Deivayanai on his left. This image holds a silver Vel(spear) and abhishegam is offered only to the silver Vel as this is a cave temple.
Festivals of Thiruparankundram Muruga Temple:
- Skandasashti is celebrated in great splendor in the monsoon month of Aippasi
- Karthigai Deepam is celebrated for 10 days
- Annual Bhramotsavamis celebrated for 14 days in the month of Panguni.
- Vaigasi Visakam
- Theppa Utsavam(float festival) in the month of Thai.
- Karthigai Asterism is celebrated each month.
Thiruparankundram Muruga Temple Timings:
Morning: 5.30 AM to 1.00 PM
Evening: 4.00 Pm to 9.00 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam within 30 days