Thiruccherai Saraparameshwarar Temple - Everyone aspires for a comfortable life. Despite health, education and wisdom, if poverty creeps in, life becomes miserable and involves one in borrowings and debts. People pray to Lord Rina Vimochana Lingeswara here to spare them from such events in life.
Sage Markandeya installed a Linga for his own soul satisfaction near the Vinayaka in this temple and had been worshipping the Lord, praised as Rina (debts) Vimochana (released and discharged) Lingeswarar (God).
Significance of the Temple:
- The Lord is Swayambumurthy.
- The holy tree Mavilangai has only leaves during the first four months of the year, only white flowers during the next four months and with none of these during the remaining four months of the year.
- The rays of Sun falls on the presiding deity Lord Sara Parmeswara and on the feet of the Mother on 13, 14 and 15th of Masi month
Special Puja in the Temple:
Performing 11 Mondays Archanas and participating in the abishek ceremony finally on the 11th Monday to realize prayers to overcome financial problems and debts.
Devotees firmly believe that this prayer would offer solution for all their problems and endow them with a life free of debt and blessed with children, education and material progress.
Thirucherai Saraparameshwarar Temple Festivals:
- Mahashivarathri in Masi (February-March)
- Iypasi Annabishekam (October-November)
- Margazhi Tiruvadhirai (December-January)
The temple is open from 7.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and 4.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam within 30 days