Thindal Murugan Temple is situated in Thindalmalai hillock near Erode. The main deity here is referred to as 'Sri Velayudhaswami' or Arulmigu Velayuthaswamy.
Book online now to perform puja in Thindal Murugan Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Thindal Murugan Temple at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
Significance of the Temple:
Lord Muruga in the temple is endearingly called Kuzhandai Velayuthaswami and Kumara Velayuthaswami. Idumban in the temple enjoys a special reputation. Once, the place Poondurai became drought. The farmers prayed to Idumba to get them the grace of Muruga for rains and they were blessed and came out of the famine making the place fertile again. The tradition of seeking Idumban’s grace for fertility continues even today.
- Thai Poosam
- Panguni Uthiram
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days
- Prasadam will not have any kind of food items
- Prasadam normally consists of Kumkum or Vibuthi or Turmeric or Sandal Paste or Akshatha