Chandi Parayanam is performed to improve the energy level in the environment and to eliminate undesirable elements.The Parayanam or Chanting of Devi Mahatmyam also known as Durga Saptashati is called as Chandi Parayanam.
Every person in this world desires for ever-lasting happiness sans misery. The Shastras proclaim that such happiness can be begotten by worship of the Divine. Performing Chandi Homam will bring you the ever lasting happiness and help you overcome problems in your environment
Book online for Tamil Vadhyar / Tamil Vedic Priest to perform Chandi Parayanam in your home or place of your choice. For further details, Call us at: +919483532236
Significance of Chandi Parayanam:
Devi Mahatmyam is also known as Durga Saptashati contains 700 divine sanskrit verses which includes the words of Goddess Herself. However the Durga-Saptashati or Devi-Mahatmya occuring in the Markandeya Purana has been extolled in Damara Tantra and other tantrik texts. By the parayana of this sacred text, difficulties are over come, diseases are cured and wishes fulfilled.
Durga Saptashati is comprised of three Charitras, namely Prathama, Madhyama and Uttama in thirteen chapters.
- Prathama Charitra describes the glories of the Divine mother as revealed by a Rishi to a Vaishya and Raja Suratha who prayed to the Rishi to alleviate his problems while roaming about the forest after being abandoned by his kith and kin.
- Madhyama Charitra (In the Second), the Avatara of Goddess Mahalakshmi, the slaying of Mahishasura along with his entire army of warriors, Eulogy of the Divine mother by the Gods, and granting of boons to Indra and other Gods by the Divine Mother have been described vividly.
- Uttama Charitra (The Third ) describes the slaying of Chanda-Munda and other demons by the Divine mother through her Fiery eye as an answer to the prayer by the Gods who were aggrieved by the pains inflicted by Shumba and other wicked demons, the Avatara of Brahmi, Maheshwari and other divine goddesses from the body of the Divine Mother, the slaying of Raktabija, Nishumbha and Shumba by the Divine Mother, Eulogy of the Divine Mother by the Gods and her granting wishes to them, worship of the Divine Mother by Suratha and Samadhi, and vision of the pleased Divine mother granted to them, granting of Kingdom to King Suratha and Divine knowledge to the Vaishya.
The Shastras have prescribed Parayana of this Durga Saptashati one, ten, hundred or thousand times known as Chandi, Nava-Chandi, Shata Chandi and Sahasra Chandi respectively for the fulfillment of various wishes.
Chandi Parayanam is ideal for :
- People who are facing any negative forces like Disease, Misfortune, Obstacles, blackmagic
- People who are suffering from illness and to prevent major accidents.
- People who are having mental blocks,
- People who are facing Financial problems and enemies
- People who are having unknown fear or fear of death
Procedure of Chandi Parayanam
Our Tamil Vadhyar / Tamil Vedic Priests will come on the specified day and time. We will perform Chandi Parayanam at your home or place of your choice. The process is as follows:
- Ganapathi Pujai
- Punyaha Vachanam
- Maha Sankalpa
- Chandi Parayanam
- Shodasha Upachara Poojai
- Prasad viniyogam
No of Tamil Vadhyar / Vedic Priests: 1
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced purohits
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience
- Professional Guidance & Support
- This is Customized Puja - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
- You have to arrange for milk, curd, honey, fruits, flowers, etc, prasadam and all puja items like kalasha, puja plates etc that are needed for the pooja