Ayudha Pooja is performed and celebrated on the ninth day of Navaratri. Ayudha Pooja was traditionally celebrated by worshipping implements, arms and ammunitions, tools and vehicles.
Book online for Tamil Vadhyar / Tamil Vedic Priest to perform Ayudha Puja in your home or place of your choice. For further details, Call us at: +919483532236
Significance of Ayudha Pooja:
Ayudha Pooja is performed with the belief that if you approach something with a sense of reverence and a deep sense of involvement, it will yield you good result. So with complete reverence and involvment all the tools and machineries used in our day to day life either professional or personal are worshiped to get more yield and success.
In modern times, Ayudha Pooja has become a day of Worshipping of all the tools and Vehicles. All the tools and vehicles are worshipped, from the weapons used by soldiers to the machineries in the factories to children’s pen and pencil.
Ayudha Pooja is performed to seek divine blessings to one’s profession and its related tools and connotes that a divine force is working behind them to perform well and attain success in their endevours. It is performed in homes, shops, factories and corporate offices.
Legend of Ayudha Pooja:
Legend has it that the Ayudha puja was performed on the day prior to Goddess Chamundeshwari’s war on demon Mahishasura and all her weapons were worshiped before she left for the war. Hence symbolically, all the weapons present in the Mysuru palace are worshipped in the courtyard by the Maharaja on Navami. Also, all the transport vehicles, cows and horses too are worshipped, seemingly indicating that the rathas or vehicles which were being driven down to the war site were also prayed to as a good sign.
Also the importance of Ayudha Pooja on this occasion may also be due to the fact that on the day of Vijayadasami, Arjuna, one of the Pandava brothers, took back his arsenals which he had concealed in a Vanni / Banni tree. He took the weapons back so that he can use them while he lived in disguise for the promised period of exile.
Benefits of Ayudha Puja:
- Ayudha Pooja is performed to seek blessings of divine for their professional growth and wellbeing of all the people.
- Ayudha Pooja is performed to succeed in their business / profession
Ayudha Puja Procedure:
Our Tamil Vadhyar / Tamil Vedic Priest will come on the specified day and time. We will perform Ayudha Puja at your home or place of your choice. The process is as follows:
No of Tamil Vadhyar / Tamil Vedic Priest: 1
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced purohits
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience
- Professional Guidance & Support
- This is Customized Homa - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
- You have to arrange for fruits, flowers, prasadam and all puja items like kalasha, puja plates etc that are needed for the pooja