Pratyangira Homam will help to get rid of all the negative energy, It bestows peace and happiness removing all the obstacles and negativities from your life. This homam is very powerful in getting rid of black magic and evil spirits.
Pratyangira Homam is performed by invoking Prathyangira devi followed by the chanting of mantras dedicated to the goddess and then performing the homam.
Book for Tamil Vadhyar / Vedic Priest to perform Pratyangira Homam at Best Price Services. Call us at +91 94835 32236 for more information
Significance of Pratyangira Homam:
Goddess Prathyangira Devi to negate all the evil forces influencing your life. Goddess Prathyangira Devi is the protector against evil forces; she will bless you with pure thoughts and a hassle free life. When negative forces invade your life, Pratyangira Devi will come to your rescue. The main ingredients user while performing Prathyangira Homam is Red chillies and pepper which is very unique and special.
- Performing Prathyangira Homam will ensure the karta protection from the influence of evil spirits or drishti or black magic.
- Performing Prathyangira Homam will help you overcome from health-related problems or any type of physical or mental illnesses
- A person who lacks courage or who is always in depressed mood gets out of his problems by doing this homa.
- Performing Prathyangira Homam will ensure good health, wealth, prosperity, peace of mind and mental stability
Pratyangira Homam is ideal for:
- People who suffer from evil eye casting, black magic and negative forces
- People who struggle with negativity in their lives
- Those who face hitches in all their endeavors
- People who yearn for material comforts
- People who are challenged with nightmares and depression
Pratyangira Homam Procedure:
Tamil Vadhyar / Vedic Purohit will arrive at your home or office to perform Pratyangira Homam. The process is as follows:
- Ganapathi pooja
- Punyaha Vachanam
- Maha Sankalpam
- Kalasha Pooja
- Navgraha Pooja
- Pratyangira Homam (1008 japams and tat dasams homam)
- Prasada viniyogam
No of Tamil Vadhyar / Vedic Priests: 2
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced purohits
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience
- Professional Guidance & Support
- This is Customized Homam - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
- We will provide with homam materials, you have to arrange for fruits, flowers and all puja items like kalasham, puja plates etc