Sri Suktha Homam is a very powerful homam performed for ushering prosperity and wealth.
Lakshmi is the Goddess of wealth and prosperity, both material and spiritual. In Hindu mythology, Goddess Lakshmi, also called Shri, is the divine spouse of Lord Vishnu and the Goddess of wealth and fortune. In the vedas, she called Sri. Goddess Lakshmi indicates prosperity. Worship of Lakshmi indicates an appreciation of prosperity and a sense of responsibility towards it. Depicted an extremely beautiful woman, Lakshmi stands on a lotus. She has lotuses in various stages of bloom in her two hands. And even wears a lotus garland.
You must perform this homam when you are facing financial difficulties and wish to earn wealth in abundance. The best day to perform Sri Suktha Homam is on a Friday.
Book Tamil Vadhyar / Vedic priest to perform Sri Suktha with Puja Samagri at Best Price Services.
Significance of Sri Suktha Homam:
Sri Suktham is a hymn of exquisite beauty and grace. It is in Atharva Veda and also appears as a supplement to Rigveda. In Rigveda Sri Suktham appears at the end in Parisistabhanga. Even though Parisista means leftovers and not connected to main Rigveda, many vedic scholars think that Sri Suktham originated even before Rigveda.
Sri means “Maha Lakshmi”. Suktham means “well said”. There are fifteen mantras in the Sri Suktham. By performing homam several times with all the ingredients as prescribed in agamas, one can receive several benefits. The glory of Sri Suktham is described in Kasyapa-Gnanakandam (Vaikhanasam) scriptures.
Other ancient scriptures Skanda, Vamana, Markandeya and Brahmanda Puranas, also describe the importance of Sri Suktham. Some of these references mentioned that Bilva samith and other valuable pearls and jades can be used in homam. Esana samhitha mentioned the Apamarga samith for ‘dhana and Dhanya abhivriddhi’ (prosperity). Chanting Sri Suktham removes our poverty (both material as well as spiritual).
Benefits of Sri Suktha Homam :
- It is believed to bestow immense benefits to the performer of this homam.
- As this is a powerful homam, those who perform can receive the blessings of Goddess laskhmi.
- will help you recover from losses and bring you back on track with what you lost!
- Sri Suktha Homam removes poverty - both material as well as spiritual
- Sri Suktha Hoamam is very powerful Homa for eradicating personal or family's financial problems or even the Financial problems of an Organization.
- It restore & retains the Peace, Happiness and prosperity in a family
Sri Suktha Homam Procedure:
Our Tamil Vadhyar / Tamil Vedic Priests will come on the specified day and time along with all the homam items. We will perform Sri Suktha Homam at your home or place of your choice. The process is as follows:
- Ganapathi pooja
- Punyaha Vachanam
- Maha Sankalpam
- Kalasha Pooja
- Navagraha Pooja
- Sri Suktha Homam (japam and Avarthi Homam)
- Prasada viniyogam
No. of Tamil Vadhyar / Vedic Priests: 2
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced purohits
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience
- Professional Guidance & Support
- This is Customized Homam - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
- The package includes Homa and Puja samagri for Sri Suktha Homam. You have to arrange for fruits, flowers, prasadam and all puja items like kalasha, puja plates etc that are needed for the homam