Gayathri Homam is considered to be the purest among all the homams. It is believed to bestow good health, longevity, well-being and prosperity. According to Vedic text, Gayatri Devi, the main deity of this homam, is the mother of the universe or Shakti.
Gayatri Devi is the personification of the essence of all the Gayatri mantras
Book Tamil Vadhyar / Vedic priest to perform Gayathri Homam with Puja Samagri
Significance of Gayathri Homam:
Goddess Gayathri is depicted to be seated in a red lotus. She is portrayed as Panchamukhi (pancha= five, mukhi=face). Her five faces stand for the five senses externally and five pranas (life forces) internally. She fills them with purity. She has ten eyes that look at all the ten directions. She is accompanied by a white swan, and holds a book to show that She is the source of all intellect and wisdom
Ancient scriptures say, Gayathri mantra purifies our mind, brings liberation, bestows strength, power, concentration and health. Gayatri Mantra is considered as the supreme mantra of the Vedas. This powerful homam is also known as Sukruta homam and chanting the Gayatri mantras regularly is believed to bring major benefits in your life.
Ideal time to perform Gayathri Homam:
- Sundays are the ideal one for performing this homam to get desired outcomes.
- It can also be done in the month of Shravan on Gayathri Japam day
- For Customized Homam - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
Gayathri Homam is ideal for :
- People who are wants to improve overall well being.
- People who wants to get protection from enemies and evil forces can perform this homam for getting peace of mind.
- People who want to eradicate their negative qualities can perform this homam for reaching high levels in material and spiritual life.
Gayathri Homam Procedure:
Tamil Vadhyar / Tamil Vedic Purohit will arrive at your home or office to perform Gayathri Homam. The process is as follows:
- Ganapathi pooja
- Punyaha Vachanam
- Maha Sankalpam
- Kalasha Pooja
- Navagraha Pooja
- Gayathri Homam (japam and Avarthi Homam)
- Prasada viniyogam
No. of Tamil Vadhyar / Vedic priest: 2
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced purohits
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience
- Professional Guidance & Support
- This is Customized Homam - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
- The package includes Homa and Puja samagri for Gayatri Homam. You have to arrange for fruits, flowers, prasadam and all puja items like kalasha, puja plates etc that are needed for the homam