Shatru Samhara Subramanya Homam - a very powerful homam to overcome negativity and enemies. ‘Shatru’ means ‘Enemy’ and ‘Samharam’ is a sanskrit word which means ‘Destruction’. The destruction of our enemies is the main goal of this homam.
Lord Subramanya is the chief deity in this homam. Fame, Success, Money or Happiness are never said to be consistent. Sometimes our enemies or any harmful entities can make our happy life turn into a havoc. Shatru Samhara Homam protects us from our enemies and gives us strength to face them. People who are into politics, military, business world should perform this homam to avoid the known and unknown foes.
Shatru Samhara Subramanya Homam is performed by invoking Lord Subramanya and chanting mantras for Subramanya and the homam is performed as per the shastras and vidhana.
Book Tamil Vadhyar to perform Shatru Samhara Subramanya with Puja Samagri at Best Price Services
Significance of Shatru Samhara Subramanya Homam:
Lord Subramanya is the youngest son of Lord Shiva and goddess Parvathi. He is considered as god of love but at the same time a fierce to enemies. He never fails to instill fear in the heart of negative people and harmful entities. According to Rig Veda Lord Subramanya is considered as the overwhelming power.
- Shatru Samhara Subramanya Homam protects us from our enemies and gives us strength to face them.
- Performing Shathru Samhara Subramanya Homam solves all the problems like constant loss in business, debts and helps to retain the wealth.
- Performing Shathru Samhara Subramanya Homam will remove the Mangal (Mars) doshams.
Shatru Samhara Subramanya Homam is ideal for:
- Peopel who suffer costantly from enemies
- People who have Mangal Dosha or Kuja Dosha
- People who are affected with Ancestral Curses
- People who are suffering from evils eyes and negative foces
- People who are affected by black magic
Shatru Samhara Homam Procedure:
This is a customized Homam - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date. Our Tamil Vadhyar / Tamil Vedic Priests will arrive at your home or office to perform Shatru Samhara Subramanya Homam. The process is as follows:
- Ganapathi pooja
- Punyaha Vachanam
- Maha Sankalpam
- Kalasa Pooja
- Navagraha Pooja
- Shatru Samhara Homam (japam and Avarthi Homam)
- Prasada viniyogam
No. of Tamil Vadhyar / Vedic Priests: 2
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced purohits
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience
- Professional Guidance & Support
- This is Customized Homam - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
- The package includes Homa and Puja samagri for hatru Samhara Subramanya Homam. You have to arrange for fruits, flowers, prasadam and all puja items like kalasha, puja plates etc that are needed for the homam