Srivilliputhur Andal Temple is situated in Srivilliputhur of Virudhunagar district in Tamil Nadu. It is one of the most renowned 'Temple Towns' in the state. This temple is one of 108 Divya Desams the most important abode of Lord Vishnu. To the devotees and vaishnavites, Srivilliputtur is synonymous with Lord Vishnu, Periyalwar and Andal.
Book online now to perform puja in Srivilliputhur Andal Temple. After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Srivilliputhur Andal Temple, at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep.
Significance of the Temple:
As per history, this place was made out of SAND MOND and is was known VILLIPUTHUR and as it was the birth place of GODDESS ANDAL is was called SRIVILLIPUTTUR.
The temple is associated with the life of Andal, who was found under a Tulsi plant in the garden inside the temple by Periazhwar. She is believed to have worn the garland before dedicating it to the presiding deity of the temple. Periazhwar, who later found it, was highly upset and stopped the practise. It is believed Vishnu appeared in his dream and asked him to dedicate the garland worn by Andal to him daily, which is a practise followed during the modern times. It is also believed that Ranganatha of Srirangam Ranganathaswamy temple married Andal, who later merged with him.
- Chitra Pournami
- VASANTHA UTSAVAM (GOTHA STUTI)
- PERIAZHVAR UTSAVAM 10 days , MUPPAZHAM for ANDAL ON FULL MOON DAY
- ADI POORAM BRAMMOTSAVAM
- PERIA PERUMAL BRAMOTSAVAM for 11 days, GARUDA SEVAI FOR SRINIVASA PERUMAL every SATURDAY
- DEEPAVALI- UNJAL UTSAVAM FOR ANDAL MANNAR
- CHOKKAPPANAI ON KARTHIGAI DAY
- THIRU ADYAYANA UTSAVAM, PAGAL PATHU & RA PATHU
- THEPORTSAVAM FOR THREE DAYS FROM MASI MAGAM
- ANDAL MANNAR THIRUKKALYANA BRAMOTSAVAM FOR 10 DAYS
Morning: 6.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M
- Evening: 4.00 P.M to 10 P.M
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days