Srirangapatna Ranganathaswamy Temple is in Mandya district, Karnataka. The main deity is Sri Ranganathaswamy (Lord Vishnu) with his consort Ranganayaki. Lord Ranganathaswamy is in resting posture on a bed of serpent Aadi Sesha. This temple is more than 1200 years old temple
It is one of the Pancha Ranga Kshetram or Pancharangams which are in the order of their successive locations, on the banks of the Kaveri River. The other Ranga Kshetrams are Ranganathaswamy Temple of Srirangam, Sarangapani Temple in Kumbakonam, Appakudathan Temple in Trichy and Parimala Ranganatha Perumal in Mayiladuthurai.
Since Srirangapatna is the first temple starting from upstream, the deity is known as Adi Ranga
- Makara Sankranthi Brahmotsava
- Vaikunta Ekadashi
- Ratha Sapthami Brhmotsava
- Magha Shuddha Poornima
- Shriranga Jayanthi is considered to be one of the important festivals in Shri Ranganatha Swamy temple. This festival is celebrated on Sapthami day during Vaishaka month
- Uyyalotsava will be celebrated to Lord Shrirangatha swamy with pomp for five days starting from Prathama Ekadashi of Ashada Masa
- Vedanthacharya Thirunakshathra is celebrated either on “Shuddha Shravana Nakshatra” in Bhadrapada or Shuddha Shravana Nakshatra in Ashwija Masa
- Navarathri celebrated for 9 days
- Bangarada (Golden) Garudotsava festival will be celebrated on pournami (full moon day) day in Vaishaka masa
- Jeeyar Thirunakshathra is celebrated on Moola Nakshathra day in Shuddha Karthika masa
- Kotarotsava is celebrated in the temple on Marghashiramasa (month) from 4th January to 13th January every year
- Andal ThiruNakshatra is performed on Shuddha Bidige or thadige on Pubba Nakshatra day in Shravana masa.
Morning: 06.00 AM to 01.00 PM
Evening: 4.00 PM to 08.00 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam within 30 days