Sri Valvil Ramar Temple is situated in Pullamboothankudi village in Tanjore district of Tamilnadu. The temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and also one of the 108 Divya Desam Temples.
Book online now to perform puja in Sri Valvil Ramar Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Sri Valvil Ramar Temple, at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep.
Puja in this temple is ideal for:
People who are facing Budha Graha doshas - adverse effects fo planet mercury as per their horoscope
It is believed that devotees who is seeking for employment and carrier improvement will get their prayers fulfilled if they visit this temple.
Significance of the temple:
Generally Sri Rama graces us in the standing posture. But, in this holy place, He appears in the lying posture.
This holy place is dedicated to the Buda (Mercury) planet and so prayers to absolve evils, especially for the departed souls are considered good in this place.
Sri Rama granted moksa to the bird Jataayu and performed funeral rites to him. Sri Rama could not perform funeral rites to his father King Dasartha; but he felt happy and satisfied for having performed the rites for Jataayu. Since this sacred place points to this incident, the place came to be known as ‘Tiruppullam-pudangudi.
In the Vishnava tradition there are two ‘pudapuris’ for the Vaishnavas – one is Sri Perumpudur near Kanchipuram and the other one is Tiruppullampudangudi.
- Chithirai Brahmotsavam in April-May
- Panguni Brahmotsavam in (March-April)
- Vaikunda Ekadasi in December-January
- Morning: 07.30 AM – 12.00 AM
- Evening: 04.30 PM – 7.30 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days
- Prasadam will not have any kind of food items
- Prasadam normally consists of Kumkum or Vibuthi or Turmeric or Sandal Paste or Akshatha