Sri Azhagiya Manavala Temple is situated in Trichy district of TamilNadu. The temple is also called Thirukozhi or Nachiyar Coil in Uriyur. The temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu who is worshipped here as Azhagiya Manavalan along with his consort Lakshmi as Kamalavalli. This temple is one of the 108 Divyadesams dedicated to Vishnu and enjoys the Mangalasasanam of Tirumangai Azhwar.
Book online now to perform puja in Sri Azhagiya Manavala Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Sri Azhagiya Manavala Temple, at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep.
Puja in this temple is ideal for:
Devotees pray for unity among the couples
Significance of the temple:
The vimana, tower above the sanctum sanctorm is called Kamala Vimanam
This land happens to be the birth place of Mother-Thayar, all prominence goes to Mother in the temple and is praised as Nachiar Koil.
There is procession deity in the sanctum for Mother only and not for Perumal.
Against the traditional practice of Perumal going through the Sorga Vasal on the Vaikunda Ekadasi day (December-January), Mother takes this privilege in this temple.
There are shrines for Acharya Sri Ramanuja and Saint Nammalwar the author of Tiruvaimozhi praised as Tamil Vedas
Lord and Mother are looking at each other facing north. Hence Those facing problems in matrimonial affairs perform Archana to Mother Kamalavalli Nachiar on Ashlesha (Aayilyam) star day for successful results.
Instead of Kumkum Prasad usually offered in Vishnu temples, sandal is offered in this temple.
- During the Panguni (March-April) festival in Sri Rangam, Namperumal visits this place and grants darshan with Mother Kamalavalli Nachiar
- Navarathri - September - October
- Morning: 06.00 AM – 12.00 AM
- Evening: 05.00 PM – 8.00 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days
- Prasadam will not have any kind of food items
- Prasadam normally consists of Kumkum or Vibuthi or Turmeric or Sandal Paste or Akshatha