Shatru Samhara Subramanya Puja to overcome negativity and enemies. ‘Shatru’ means ‘Enemy’ and ‘Samharam’ is a sanskrit word which means ‘Destruction’.
Shatru Samhara Subramanya Puja / Shatru Samhara Puja is performed by invoking Lord Subramanya and chanting Moola mantras for Subramanya Tirshati and is performed as per the shastras and vidhana.
Book online for Tamil Vadhyar / Tamil Vedic Priest to perform Shatru Samhara Subramanya Puja in your home or place of your choice. For further details, Call us at: +919483532236
Shatru Samhara Subramanya Puja is ideal for:
- Peopel who suffer costantly from enemies
- People who have Mangal Dosha or Kuja Dosha
- People who are affected with Ancestral Curses
- People who are suffering from evils eyes and negative foces
- People who are affected by black magic
Benefits of Shatru Samhara Subramanya Puja:
- Shatru Samhara Subramanya Puja protects us from our enemies and gives us strength to face them.
- It solves all the problems like constant loss in business, debts and helps to retain the wealth.
- Performing Shathru Samhara Subramanya Puja will remove the Mangal (Mars) doshams.
Shatru Samhara Subramanya Puja Procedure:
Our Tamil Vadhyar / Tamil Vedic Priest will come on the specified day and time. We will perform Shatru Samhara Subramanya Puja at your home or place of your choice. The process is as follows:
- Vigneshwara Pooja
- Punyaha Vachanam
- Maha Sankalpam
- Kalasha Poojai
- Shatru Samhara Subramanya Puja
- Moola Mantra Tirshathi Recitation
- Mangalarthi and Naivedyam
- Prasada Viniyogam
Optional: Abhishekam to Vel by reciting Moola Mantra Tirshathi
No of Tamil Vadhyar / Tamil Vedic Priest: 1
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced purohits
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience
- Professional Guidance & Support
- This is Customized Homa - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
- You have to arrange for fruits, flowers, prasadam and all puja items like kalasha, puja plates etc that are needed for the pooja