Samayapuram Mariamman Temple - Book online to Perform puja at Samayapuram Mariamman Temple and get Prasad / prasadam to your doorstep.
Samayapuram Temple situated in Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu, India. The main deity, Samayapurathal or Mariamman is made of sand and clay like many of the traditional Mariamman deities, and hence unlike many other Hindu deities there are no abhishekams (sacred washing) conducted to the main deity, but instead the "abishekam" is done to the small stone deity in front of it.
Samayapuram Mariamman Temple is one of the renowned Shakthi shrines of Tamilnadu. It is believed by the devotees that the Goddess has enormous powers over curing illnesses and hence, it is a ritual to buy small metallic replicas, made with silver or steel, of various body parts that need to be cured, and these are deposited in the donation box.
- Thai Poosam Festival is being celebrated in grand full manner for 11days. The deity is being taken in procession daily both in morning and evening in different Vahanams.
- The Poochoriyal Festival takes place on the last Sunday of month Masi. During Poochoriyal lot of beautiful flowers of various kinds are being Sprinkled on the Moolavar deity. More than a lakh of devotees visit to this temple for sprinkling flowers and to have Holy dharsan of the Goddess.
- Chitrai Festival is being celebrated for 13 days. During these festivals devotees gather in large numbers offering their Prarthanas such as taking Agni Chatti, Milk Pot and Kavadi and Tonsuring their heads etc.
- Panchaprakaram : Chitrai - Vaikasi Months - This festival spread over for 15 days.
- Navarathiri Festival - Purattasi Month: This festival starts from New Moon of the Month Purattasi ie., from Mahalaya Ammavasai and spread over for 9 days. The deity will be seated in Navarathiri Mandapam for Golu.
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam within 30 days