Puliyakulam Vinayagar Temple also known as Munthi Vinayakar temple is situated in Puliyakalam Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Book online now to perform puja in Puliyakulam Vinayagar Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja. For details call us / WhatsApp: +91 9483532236
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Puliyakulam Vinayagar Temple, at Anarghyaa.com and send the Prasadam to your doorstep
Significance of the temple:
Main deity of Lord Ganesha is called as Munthi Vinayakar. The idol is made out of a single black granite stone and is the biggest idol in Asia.
During the celebration of Ganesh chaturthi, three tonnes of flowers are needed to adorn the idol. 108 litres of milk are needed for the sixteen rituals that are performed
Temple Festival and important events:
- Vinayaka Chaturthi is a 10-day festival celebrated in the month of August-September, during the Hindu month called Bhadrapada
- Sankatahara Chaturthi
- Tamil New Year
- Morning: 5:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Evening: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days