Srirangam Sri Ranganatha Swamy Temple is the foremost of the eight self-manifested shrines (Swayam Vyakta Kshetras) of Lord Vishnu . It is also considered the first, foremost and the most important of the 108 Divyadesams - the main Vishnu temples. This temple is also known as Thiruvaranga Tirupati, Periyakoil, Bhoologa Vaikundam, Bhogamandabam
Book online now to perform puja in Srirangam Sri Ranganatha Swamy Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Srirangam Sri Ranganatha Swamy Temple, at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
Puja in this temple is ideal for:
- People who seek progress in professions
- People who wantsfor a life free from material worries
- People who are facing delay in marriage
Significance of the Temple:
The temple of Srirangam is the only one in India with seven enclosures, a sacred symbolic number which for present day Vaishnava believers represents either the seven centers of Yoga, or a reference to the seven elements making up the human body, in the center of which dwells the soul.
Apart from the presiding deity Lord Ranganathar, the temple complex comprises of many other sannathis and about 53 upa-sannathis.
There are 8 holy springs including Chandrapushkarani and Suryapushkarani
Lord Sri Rama, belonging to the Surya (Sun) dynasty was worshipping the Lord as per Vedic ritual. As a mark of His love and recognition of the services rendered to him by Vibishana during His war against Ravana to rescue Sita, Lord Rama gifted His Ranganatha to Vibishana. While returning to Lanka after Sri Rama’s coronation in Ayodhya, Vibishana placed the idol on the ground for a break during the journey. But Vibishana was shocked that he could not even move the idol when he tried then. He was consoled by the king of the region Dharma Chola. Lord Perumal also expressed His desire to stay on the banks of Cauvery and promised Vibishana that He would be in His reclining form facing Lanka in the south. As this temple went into the sands in the years that followed, this temple was rebuilt by Killi Valavan of the Chola dynasty.
- Vaikunda Ekadasi in Margazhi (December-January)
- Masi Teppa Thiruvizha (10 day boat festival)
- Adi Perukku utsavam
- Three Brahmotsavams are celebrated
- Morning: 6:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Evening: 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam within 30 days
- Prasadam will not have any kind of food items
- Prasadam normally consists of Kumkum or Vibuthi or Turmeric or Sandal Paste or Akshatha