Payyanur Subramanya Temple is situated in Kannur District, Kerala. The Payyanur Subrahmanya Swamy temple is called as "Palani of Kerala". Apart from Subramanya or the Lord Muruga, many other sub deities including Ganapati, Sasthavu and Bhagavathy are also present
Book online now to perform puja in Payyanur Subramanya Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Payyanur Subramanya Temple, at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
Significance of the temple:
The temple is famous for the Pavithra Modiram, a ring with special pattern. The ring made up of gold and the divine Darbha grass is not available without prior order. It is important to sanctify the ring while performing rituals by Brahmins before wearing.
This temple was originally built by the Vishwakarma, on the directions of Lord Parshurama. It was destroyed two times, once because of a fire and another time because of the attack of Tipu Sultan. The attack of Tipu Sultan resulted in breaking of idol that stood 6 feet tall, but still the idol wasn't destroyed. The temple was rebuilt in 968 AD on the directions and the measurement provided by the Shilpis. The current version is said to be a miniature version of what was earlier established.
Important Festivals and Events of the Temple:
- Annual 14 days Aradhana Mahotsavam begins on the 1st of Malayalam month of Vrishchikam (Mid November)
- Triputhari, the harvest festiva
- Morning: 4:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Evening: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days