Padi Thiruvaleeshwarar Temple is situated in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The main deity is known as Lord Tiruvalleeswarar and to the right with his consort Goddess Jagathambikai.
There is a separate shrine for Guru (Jupiter) - one of the Navagrahas - in the eastern outer corridor and this temple is also considered as a Guru Parihara Sthalam / Remedy temple for Guru Graha Shanti
Significance of Padi Thiruvaleeshwarar Temple:
Guru Bhagvan / Planet Jupiter incurred a curse of Menaka, wife of his elder brother. As advised by Rishi Markandeya, he reached this place, had a dip in the sacred spring and worshipped Lord Shiva and gained relief from the curse. It is the faith of the devotees that praying to Jupiter in this temple would be an effective remedy for relief from sins.
Lord Anjaneya has also worshipeed Lord Shiva in this temple
- Chithirai Car Festival
- Navarathri Festival for 9 days
- Thirukalyanam in the month of Aipasi
- Karthikai Festival is celebrated fro 10 days
- Thai Poosam
- Maha Shivarathri
- Adi Pooram
Morning 6.00 a.m. to 117500 a.m.
Evening: 5.00 p.m. to 8.30 p.m
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam within 30 days