Pachaimalai Muruga Temple is situated in Erode, Tamilnadu. Lord Muruga is known as Subramanya Swamy in this temple.
Book online now to perform puja in Pachaimalai Muruga Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Pachaimalai Muruga Temple, at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep.
Benefits of Performing Puja in Pachaimalai Muruga Temple:
- People longing for a child
- People to overcome hurdles in wedding proceedings
- People who want to overcome debts
Legend of Pachaimalai Muruga Temple
Sage Durvasa installed Lord Muruga here with a Chakra.
The sage asked the Lord that the hill be named as Maragatha Giri and Lord Muruga should make this His own place, He should ever protect His devotees from any and every predicament they might face in life, that the Chakra installed by him should ever be bright, that the hill should ever be vibrant with all holiness, the yantra until Sun and Moon exist. Lord in the form of the serpent granted the boon.
- Panguni Uthiram
- Skanda Shasti
- Aadi Karthikai
- Pradosha Days
- Ashtami Days
- Morning: 06.00 AM – 1.00 PM
- Evening: 04.30 PM – 8.30 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days
- Prasadam will not have any kind of food items
- Prasadam normally consists of Kumkum or Vibuthi or Turmeric or Sandal Paste or Akshatha