Maruthorvattam Dhanwanthri Temple is situated in Cherthala of Alapuzha district in Kerala. The temple is dedicated to Lord Dhanwanthari / Dhanvantari, who is regarded as the God of Ayurveda and is incarnation of Lord Vishnu.
Book online now to perform puja in Maruthorvattam Dhanwanthri Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Maruthorvattam Dhanwanthri Temple at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
Significance of the temple:
It is believed that Lord Dhanwanthari revealed himself to the world on Thrayodasi Thithi of the black fortnight in Karthika month of Saka Varsha (October-November), during the churning of the sea of milk (Paalazhi) by Devas and Demons. Hence that day is celebrated as Dhanwanthari Jayanthi.
There is a Kshetra Kulam near the temple. People from distant places come here and pray to the Lord for the fast recovery from diseases
- Dhanwanthari Jayanthi
- Thiru Onam
- Sankramana Puja
- Morning 05.30 AM – 11.30 AM
- Evening: 05.00 PM – 09.00 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days
- Prasadam will not have any kind of food items
- Prasadam normally consists of Kumkum or Vibuthi or Turmeric or Sandal Paste or Akshatha