Manakula Vinayaka Temple is one of the famous ancient temple is in Puducherry / Pondicherry.
In Tamil 'Manal' means sand and 'Kulam' means pond near the sea, earlier which was full of sand around pond. So the people called the god as Manal Kulathu Vinayagar which translates as 'God near the pond of sand'.
Significance of Manakula Vinayaka Temple:
All Devotees - men and women, school children especially during examination times throng his temple to draw inspiration and courage to proceed with their works. Marriage, child, launching a business, buying a new vehicle, and for every new or current endeavours, devotees seek his blessings.
The speciality in the Manakula Vinayagar temple is that the devotees are not from the Hindu fold alone but from the Christian community too. Those leaving Pondicherry, seek the blessings of Manakula Vinayakar for an incident-free journey and successful completion of their job at the other end
- Vaigasi Vishakam Festival
- Aani Thirumajanam
- The Mega festival of Lord Manakula Vinayagar is celebrated every year for 24 days during the month of August & September.
- Vinayaka Chaturthi
- Kanda Shashti
- Karthikai Deepam
Morning: 6.00 AM. to 1.00 PM
Evening: 4.00 PM. to 10.00 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam within 30 days