Malaikottai Thayumanaswami Temple - the temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and located in Tiruchengode near Namakkal, Tamilnadu. The presiding deity is famously known as Arthanareeswarar. Deity is depicted as half-male and half-female, vertically to represent Shiva and Parvati worshipped as one form.
Temple is The red shade of the mountain is the purpose that it was known as Chengode
Lord Shiva is in Swayambu Lingam here i.e self manifested Lingam form.
Book online now to perform puja in Malaikottai Thayumanaswami Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Malaikottai Thayumanaswami Temple, at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep.
Significance of Malaikottai Thayumanaswami Temple
A bath in the Manikarnika spring blesses with the benefit of bathing in holy rivers as Ganga, Yamuna, Narmada, Sindh and Cauvery. By doing so it is believed that even sins of high severity such as Brahmmahathi Dosham will disappear.
The sea at the eastern side of the temple is known as Aadhi Sethu. Therefore bathing in this sea once is considered equal to 100 baths in the sea in Rameswaram
Who can offer Puja to Malaikottai Thayumanaswami Temple:
- Couples who are facing problems marital life
- Couples who want to enhance their relationship
- Couples separated for some reason or other pray here for re-union.
- Couples who are wanting child boon
Legend of Malaikottai Thayumanaswami Temple
Sage Brungi was worshipping Lord Shiva alone ignoring Mother Parvathi under the impression that Shivam and Shakti were different from each other. Though Mother Parvathi prevailed upon Lord Shiva to teach the truth to Brungi, He showed no attention. Mother Parvathi left Lord Shiva and took to penance under a tamarind tree. Lord appeared before Her in the Arthanareeswara form. He is also called Chintamaninathar.
- Aani Brammotsavam in June -July
- Aipasi Skanda Shasti
- Pradosha Days
- Morning: 06.00 AM – 11.30 AM
- Evening: 04.30 PM – 8.30 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days
- Prasadam will not have any kind of food items
- Prasadam normally consists of Kumkum or Vibuthi or Turmeric or Sandal Paste or Akshatha